1. Undertake projects and programs aimed at poverty alleviation;
2. Provide skills development training to persons with disabilities and underprivileged to facilitate employment;
3. Undertake projects and programs for health care, nutrition, sanitation and education;
4. Provide support including technical support to persons with disabilities and disadvantaged people.
5. Provide mobility aids for persons with disabilities;
6. Ensure sound networking with Government, non-government organizations, persons with disabilities, industry, the media in the areas of education, communication, training, barrier free environment and employment;
7. Advocate appropriate policies and legislation for employment of persons with disabilities with policy and decision makers;
8. Make the people aware on the causes of disability and its prevention;
9 Establish the rights of the persons with disabilities and disadvantaged people in the society through enabling them to be self-earners by providing technical knowledge and expertise to take up different activities for economic and social improvement;
10. Promote avenues for marketing of products produced by disabled people;
11. Conduct research on disability issues;
12. Take active part in the social uplifting of the marginalized people and the disaster victims in distributing relief goods and medical assistance through mobile clinic.